Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Frugal Family Fun

I spent all year waiting for summer because it meant that I would get to spend time with my kids. But, now that it's here, I am thinking, "Now what?". We are going absolutely stir crazy hanging around the house, the parks are not an option due to the heat, and I can't afford many of the activities that offer up air conditioning. So, I am on a quest for free (or at least fairly cheap) activities to do with my kids. I will be posting what I find on this site so that other moms can take advantage of these deals as well.
Let's start with the movies:
  1. On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Regal offers kids movies for only a dollar. They start at 10 am. (Don't forget your free popcorn!)
  2. Maybe you want to see a newer movie?Regal also offers movies on Tuesdays for only $5. (Don't forget your free popcorn!)
  3. Rave Motion pictures at Town Square offers free movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10 am.
  4. "The City of North Las Vegas presents Movie Madness, a series of fantastic films shown free at the park. Movies are shown on a large mobile movie screen. Food and refreshments will also be available for purchase."
  5. The Outdoor Picture Show™ at The District at Green Valley Ranch "presents free movies under the stars that the whole family can enjoy! Screenings take place every Friday and Saturday evening at dusk from May through October at The Green, adjacent to Whole Foods Market and The Carousel. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets to sit on, and picnic baskets with snacks to enjoy. Complimentary popcorn is provided."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0